- 2020年11月17日 8:42 PM #28044Thomas Smithゲスト
When the Wolves Returned
Restoring Nature’s Balance in Yellowstone
by Dorothy Hinshaw Patent, Dan Hartman
- Publisher: Walker Childrens
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- ISBN: 9780802796868 (0802796869)
- Release date: May 1, 2008
- Language: english
- Author: Dorothy Hinshaw Patent, Dan Hartman
- Awards: Alabama Library Association Children’s Book of the Year for 2-3 (2010), NCTE Orbis Pictus Honor Book (2009)
- Genres: animals, science, conservation, environment, childrens, nature, juvenile, history
About The Book
Yellowstone National Park’s majestic geologic wonders and remarkable wildlife draw millions of visitors each year. But there was a time when these natural treasures were in great danger, all because after years of unrestricted hunting, one key piece of the puzzle had been eliminated-the wolf.
Now, more than a decade after scientists realized the wolves’ essential role and returned them to Yellowstone, the park’s natural balance is gradually being restored. The informative dual-level text and spectacular full-color photographs show the wolves in the natural habitat that was almost lost without them. Readers of all ages will be inspired by the delicate natural system that is Yellowstone.
Hardcover ebook When the Wolves Returned Dorothy Hinshaw Patent buy cheap iOS. EPUB book When the Wolves Returned on Walmart. PDF When the Wolves Returned download on Android on Powells. Paperback When the Wolves Returned by Dorothy Hinshaw Patent read.
FictionBook book When the Wolves Returned buy for reader. Online ebook When the Wolves Returned by Dorothy Hinshaw Patent read online on Barnes & Noble. FB2 ebook When the Wolves Returned Dorothy Hinshaw Patent download PC. Hardback When the Wolves Returned on Booktopia.