- 2020年11月22日 2:26 AM #29237Charlie Oldhamゲスト
by Nicholas Bornoff, Michael Freeman
- Publisher: Periplus Editions
- Release date: January 1, 2002
- Author: Nicholas Bornoff, Michael Freeman
- ISBN: 9789625937823 (962593782X)
- Genres: japan, reference, travel, art, history
- Format: hardcover, 143 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
This gorgeous guide to Japanese life chronicles more than 60 native Japanese objects. Each object featured is accompanied by detailed text describing its historical significance and place in everyday Japanese life. You’ll learn about the origins and uses of everything from folding paper fans to lacquerware combs to ceramic tea bowls. The perfect introduction to Japan, “Things Japanese” offers an innovative look into this diverse and fascinating culture.
FictionBook Things Japanese download on reader. Online ebook Things Japanese by Nicholas Bornoff read on Booktopia. Hardback book Things Japanese Nicholas Bornoff on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover Things Japanese buy cheap for iPhone.