- 2020年12月15日 12:25 AM #46436Carol Riveroゲスト
The Center of the Cyclone
Looking into Inner Space
by John C. Lilly
- Author: John C. Lilly
- Release date: June 5, 2007
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 216 pages
- Publisher: Ronin Publishing (CA)
- Genres: psychology, science, philosophy, spirituality, biography, mysticism, memoir, metaphysics
- ISBN: 9781579510381 (1579510388)
About The Book
In this long-out-of-print counterculture classic, Dr. John C. Lilly takes readers behind the scenes into the inner life of a scientist exploring inner space, or “far-out spaces,” as Lilly called them. The book explains how he derived his theory of the operations of the human mind and brain from his personal experiences and experiments in solitude, isolation, and confinement; LSD; and other methods of mystical experience. It also includes glimpses into Lilly’s friendship with such 1960s’ notables as Oscar Ichazo, Ram Dass, Timothy Leary, Albert Hofmann, Fritz Perls, and Claudio Narajo. Written for the non-specialist, Center of the Cyclone shows an important, modern thinker at his most personal and profound.
Paperback The Center of the Cyclone read PocketBook on Kobo. Hardcover ebook The Center of the Cyclone John C. Lilly buy cheap. FB2 book The Center of the Cyclone by John C. Lilly.