- 2020年12月17日 1:51 PM #48462Mark Esquibelゲスト
(Repairman Jack, #9)
by F. Paul Wilson
- Language: english
- Author: F. Paul Wilson
- Series: Repairman Jack, #9
- ISBN: 9780765351388 (0765351382)
- Release date: September 2006
- Genres: horror, thriller, fiction, fantasy, mystery, paranormal, supernatural, suspense
- Publisher: TOR Books
- First published: November 1, 2005
- Format: mass market paperback, 421 pages
About The Book
The ninth Repairman Jack novel begins with a tragedy that throws Jack together with his brother Tom, a judge from Philadelphia. They’ve never been close and Jack, the career criminal, soon finds that he adheres to a higher ethical standard than his brother the judge.
Determined to get to know his brother better, Tom convinces Jack to go on a wild treasure hunt together. Armed only with a map pointing the way to a desolate wreck off the coast of Bermuda, the brothers come across something much stranger, and much more dangerous than mere treasure.
FictionBook ebook Infernal read for iPad. Online book Infernal by F. Paul Wilson buy on Amazon. EPUB Infernal on reader on Walmart. TXT ebook Infernal F. Paul Wilson download. Paperback Infernal by F. Paul Wilson read online.