- 2020年12月19日 2:29 AM #49918Andrew Oldhamゲスト
What Is Given from the Heart
by Patricia C. McKissack, April Harrison
- Genres: family, childrens, poverty, fiction, cultural, death, love
- Release date: January 8, 2019
- Awards: John Steptoe New Talent Award for Illustrator (2020)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Schwartz & Wade Books
- ISBN: 9780375936159 (0375936157)
- Format: hardcover, 32 pages
- Author: Patricia C. McKissack, April Harrison
About The Book
This final picture book from author Patricia McKissack is a celebration of the joy of giving.
“Misery loves company,” Mama says to James Otis. It’s been a rough couple of months for them, but Mama says as long as they have their health and strength, they’re blessed. One Sunday before Valentine’s Day, Reverend Dennis makes an announcement during the service — the Temples have lost everything in a fire, and the church is collecting anything that might be useful to them. James thinks hard about what he can add to the Temple’s “love box,” but what does he have worth giving?
FB2 ebook What Is Given from the Heart buy. MOBI book What Is Given from the Heart by Patricia C. McKissack download for Android on Walmart. Hardcover What Is Given from the Heart Patricia C. McKissack. MP3 ebook What Is Given from the Heart read online on Kindle on Kobo. PDF book What Is Given from the Heart read reader.