- 2020年12月19日 6:38 AM #50105Megan Smithゲスト
(Men of the Saddle, #4)
by Lori Copeland
- ISBN: 9780842369312 (0842369317)
- Format: paperback, 328 pages
- Language: english
- First published: December 26, 2005
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Genres: christian, romance, historical, novels, westerns
- Series: Men of the Saddle, #4
- Author: Lori Copeland
- Release date: January 1, 2006
About The Book
Trey McAllister is on his way home to Tyrone, Kansas, after three years away fighting in the Union Army. Trey is riding past Sassy Gap, Louisiana, when he sees a fire blazing out of control. He stops to help and discovers that the entire town is made up of eight women who live together and run a funeral parlor. Mire Dupree instantly catches his attention. Trey soon discovers that Mire’s tyrant father is the one harassing the women of the town. Loving Mire could ruin Trey’s life, but he just can’t help himself. Through determination and true love, Trey and Mire face their hardships together as they struggle to make a life in the Old West.
MOBI The Plainsman download iOS on Book Depository. MP3 ebook The Plainsman by Lori Copeland read. PDF book The Plainsman Lori Copeland buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.