- 2020年12月19日 11:05 AM #50276Brenda Flynnゲスト
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Season 8, Volume 4
(Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8, Library Editions, #4)
by Joss Whedon, Brad Meltzer, Scott Allie, Jane Espenson, Georges Jeanty, Karl Moline
- Publisher: Dark Horse
- Series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8, Library Editions, #4
- Format: hardcover, 320 pages
- Genres: comics, fantasy, vampires, fiction, horror, paranormal
- ISBN: 9781616551278 (1616551275)
- Language: english
- Release date: March 20, 2013
- Author: Joss Whedon, Brad Meltzer, Scott Allie, Jane Espenson, Georges Jeanty, Karl Moline
About The Book
Season 8’s Big Bad is revealed in Buffy and Twilight’s second major encounter. Buffy realizes she is in a fight to save all of humanity. The Slayer reunites with Angel and Spike, searching for the one thing that can save the world, while the Slayer army crumbles and one in their ranks is lost. Collects Season 8 #31 — #40 and the Riley one-shot in one value package.
FictionBook ebook Buffy the Vampire Slayer download for iPad. MOBI book Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Joss Whedon on Powells. MP3 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Joss Whedon buy cheap on Book Depository.