- 2020年12月19日 3:05 PM #50452Sergio Frerichsゲスト
The Twins’ Blanket
by Hyewon Yum
- Release date: August 16, 2011
- Genres: childrens, fiction, family, storytime, cultural
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- Awards: Charlotte Zolotow Award Nominee for Highly Commended Title (2012)
- ISBN: 9780374379728 (0374379726)
- Series: The Twins
- Author: Hyewon Yum
About The Book
One of School Library Journal’s Best Picture Books of 2011
These look-alike twins have always shared everything — their room, their toys, a crib, and, since the day they were born, a blanket. But as they grow into new beds, they need new blankets, too. Now they face a new dilemma: they don’t know how not to share.
Told from the perspective of two five-year-olds, The Twins’ Blanket playfully illuminates squabbles and affection between young siblings. Yum’s minimalistic art astutely captures these twins’ emotions as they toss, turn, and tug their new and old blankets — and embrace their growing independence.
MOBI book The Twins’ Blanket read online on Amazon. Paperback The Twins’ Blanket by Hyewon Yum reader. TXT ebook The Twins’ Blanket Hyewon Yum download on Booktopia. FB2 book The Twins’ Blanket buy for iPhone.