- 2020年12月20日 10:36 AM #51187Jessica Lucasゲスト
The Circle of Innovation
You Can’t Shrink Your Way to Greatness
by Tom Peters
- ISBN: 9780679757658 (0679757651)
- Language: english
- Genres: business, management, leadership, entrepreneurship, buisness
- Format: paperback, 544 pages
- First published: November 4, 1997
- Publisher: Vintage
- Author: Tom Peters
- Release date: May 25, 1999
About The Book
In 1982, business guru Tom Peters co-authored In Search of Excellence, one of the most influential business guides of all time. More recently, through 400 seminars in 47 states and 22 countries, Peters reexamined, refined and reinvented his views on innovation — the #1 survival strategy, he asserts, for businesses of the next millennium.
The Circle of Innovation brings these seminars — and Peters’ contagious passion — to the reader in a landmark book. Through bold graphics, astounding facts and figures, and quotes whose sources range from Emile Zola to Steve Jobs, Peters blows the lid off accepted management styles. Here is a book that will open your eyes to new ways of envisioning the challenges of today’s world. Here, too, is a practical guide that will teach you how to:
– reverse the rising tide of product and service “commoditization” and foster uniqueness
– capitalize on the skyrocketing purchasing power of women
– convert sluggish staff into vital centers of intellectual capital accumulation
– build systems of elegance and beauty
– liberate your creativity and individual leadership style
Whether you manage a six-person department or a 60,000-body behemoth, The Circle of Innovation empowers you to transform your organization, your career, yourself. Inspiring, timely, this blueprint for success is pure Peters — a handbook as energetic as it is profound.
TXT book The Circle of Innovation Tom Peters buy cheap on iOS on Kobo. Hardcover ebook The Circle of Innovation read. PDF The Circle of Innovation on Bookshop.