- 2020年12月20日 7:23 PM #51568Jake Julianゲスト
by Loretta Seto, Renné Benoit
- Publisher: Orca Book Publishers
- ISBN: 9781459801073 (1459801075)
- Genres: childrens, family, food, china, cultural, asia, holiday, folklore, storytime
- Format: hardcover, 32 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Loretta Seto, Renné Benoit
- Release date: April 1, 2013
About The Book
Mooncakes is the lyrical story of a young girl who shares the special celebration of the Chinese Moon Festival with her parents. As they eat mooncakes, drink tea and watch the night sky together, Mama and Baba tell ancient tales of a magical tree that can never be cut down, the Jade Rabbit who came to live on the moon and one brave woman’s journey to eternal life. With a gentle focus on the importance of family, Mooncakes is a perfect book for parent and child to read together, while its educational aspect makes it ideal for school libraries that wish to provide an insight into a unique cultural holiday.
Hardback book Mooncakes read. Online ebook Mooncakes by Loretta Seto Mac on Bookshop. FictionBook Mooncakes Loretta Seto download for Kindle.